100th blog post

It’s been a year since I started blogging. When I started off, I didn’t have any clue of what blogging is all about and what I am going to write. The initial objective was to share my perspectives on certain topics to my friends circle and get their comments. But after a period of time I started writing in various topics, which helped me to connect with like-minded folks in the blogsphere. Google recognizes my blog pretty well and rated with page rank of two.

Nowadays blogging has become a ‘habit’ and its very much part of my life. I still have a long way to go, but happy to write this 100th blog post.


Comments

Unknown said…
Great going .. keep blogging ..
Thanks Prakash! I have updated the title also.
Shanmuga said…
Great Anna.. All the Best for your future Blogs..
Ram said…
Hello Jay
Enjoyed your past blogs, keep fascinating with the new ones. wish you a gre8 time in bloggin.

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW : Games Indians Play (Guest post by Sai Madhav)

My first post

Mohammed Yusuf - Noble price speech